June 3, 2020
Acceptable Use Policy
- The User understands and accepts the terms of this agreement and agrees to pay for these services according to the Company's billing policies. The user agrees to pay all excise taxes as assigned by the Federal, State or local government.
- Dayton Internet makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness of this service for a particular purpose. Dayton Internet takes no responsibility for damages suffered by The User including, but not limited to, loss of data from delays, nondeliveries, misdeliveries, or service interruptions caused by Dayton Internet's own negligence or The User's errors and/or omissions.
- Dayton Internet's services may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission of any material in violation of U.S. or state regulation is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, threatening or obscene material, or material protected by trade secret. The User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Dayton Internet from any claims resulting from The User's use of this service which damages The User or another party.
- Use of any information obtained via this service is at The User's own risk. Dayton Internet specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information through our services.
- The User must be 18 years of age or older. If The User is under 18 years of age, then a parent or legal guardian must sign this form. The Parent or legal guardian assumes responsibility for this account.
- No more than one on-line session may be used by the The User at any time on any account. If the The User has multiple accounts, The User is limited to one (1) login session per account at any time. The User assumes full responsibility for use of this account by others to whom The User has granted access.
- The User may not resell account access and privileges to others.
- The User agrees to pay for this account on or before the billing due date(1st of each month). If payment is not received by the due date, the account may be suspended. There is a $5.00 fee for re-activation. Termination of an account due to lack of payment does not remove The User's responsibility under this agreement to pay all fees incurred up to date canceled including any collection fees incurred by Dayton Internet. There is a $30.00 charge for returned checks.
- The User is provided 10 Megs of storage space on our servers. If the user exceeds that size limit, the user agrees to charges at the current rate for excess storage.
- The User may cancel this account at any time only with a WRITTEN notice to the Company. Pre-paid accounts are subject to an accounting termination fee.The User is still responsible for any fees incurred up to the date of termination.
- For additional security, the User's password and username will not be divulged except to the validated original User.
- Should the User's access to the System be suspended or terminated for any reason, all fees received by the Provider shall be forfeited as liquidation damages.
- The User understands and agrees that Dayton Internet has no obligation to preserve or protect any rights which the User may have in any information placed on the System, and shall not be responsible for backing up information placed on the System.
- Dayton Internet may cancel this account at any time for violation of any of the terms set forth herin or for any inappropriate usage. Subscribers with prepaid contracts (3 months, 6 months, 12 months) will be reimbursed for any unused fees where appropriate on a pro-rated basis.
- This Acceptable Use Policy supersedes all previous representations, understandings, or agreements, and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with terms and conditions of any order submitted.
- This Acceptable Use Policy is subject to change without notice. A current copy will always be available upon request.
- The User understands and accepts the terms of this agreement and agrees to pay for these services according to Dayton Internet's billing policies.